https://seniorlivingsmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/iStock-1149129083.jpg 483 724 Debbie Howard https://seniorlivingsmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Senior-Living-SMART-color-logo.png Debbie Howard2014-05-19 19:39:152020-06-02 14:17:08Maximize Your Senior Living Resources: Information Management
Maximize Your Senior Living Resources: Information Management
Blog Provided By Joan Bachman, RN, HNA, RHIT, BSBA, FCN
Maximize Your Senior Living Resources
The Only Place You Find “Success” before “Work” is in the Dictionary. Survival and growth of an organization rely on the effective use of available assets.
Senior Living Resources: Information Management
A successful organization maintains accurate business records and promotes healthy communication.
- Describe legal documents and authority for access.
- Maintain legal documents securely, whether hard copy or digitized.
- Establish and implement policies for retention of records.
- Comply with regulatory and insurance carrier suggestions for backup and audits.
- Limit access to legal documents based on authority and responsibility.
- Communication may be spoken, written, computerized, or pictorial/graphic.
- Establish and implement policies and responsibility for each segment of communication
- (Business, Client, Public, and Advertisement/Promotion) based on regulatory requirements.
- Communicate openly with staff. Secrets breed distrust; informed staff supports the Mission.
- Describe confidentiality requirements.
- Define how social media may be used for business and personal purposes.
- Maintain your capital assets to demonstrate self-respect and contribution to the community.
- Expect clients and staff to be clean and neatly dressed.
- Control noise levels within the building.
- “What you are doing speaks so loudly I can’t hear what you are saying.”
Is there information that your community needs to improve on recording? Let’s Chat
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!