FREE GUIDE: Why Marketing Automation is Critical to the Senior Living Industry
Compared to other industries, the senior living industry has been slow when it comes to adopting contemporary approaches to marketing and sales, especially marketing automation.
At first blush, we can understand why. After all, the nature of our industry is very personal. It’s all about people looking for new living situations for themselves or for their loved ones. Choosing a home is about as personal as one can get. So it’s no wonder that sales and marketing teams might bristle at words like “automation.” It sounds so robotic and impersonal.
But here’s the thing: marketing automation (when done right) is effective because it enhances the personal approach. And it does it in a way that frees up marketing and sales teams so they can focus on more substantive work, rather than rote, repetitive tasks like sending emails.
We explore all of this in our free guide: Why Marketing Automation is Critical to the Senior Living Industry.
- What marketing automation is
- Why your marketing and sales teams need to use it
- What benefits marketing automation provides
- How to get started with implementing marketing automation
- How you need to rethink leads and (possibly) your CRM
- What goes into creating effective PERSONAL nurturing campaigns
Fill out the brief form and you’ll get instant access to the guide!
Sign up for our newsletter and stay up to date with the latest information on industry news.