When it comes to the senior living leads in your database, does any of this sound familiar?
- You have a CRM filled with hundreds of leads that fizzled and went cold—and you don’t know what to do with them.
- Your sales team has strategies for nurturing leads that come in now—but no strategies for nurturing leads that are eighteen, twelve, or even six months old.
- You don’t have the people-power to manually call or email all your colds leads, yet you know that you’re missing out on good opportunities.
If you were nodding your head YES as you read through the above, you’re not alone. Your senior living CRM is likely home to many old/cold leads—leads that never received any follow up.
Why didn’t they receive any follow up?
Well, as you know, prospects inquire at various stages of readiness, but sales people can only work 10 – 12 active leads at a time, so they focus on leads closest to decision. Providers know this is a problem. But most don’t have a strategy for addressing it. So, what do they do? They just keep buying new leads.
This isn’t a SMART approach.
And that’s precisely why we created our “Stay in Touch” program-to help busy sales and marketing teams re-engage cold senior living leads through a SMART marketing automation solution.
All you have to do is provide the list of cold leads, and we take it from there. Sounds great, right?
Below are some FAQs about the program.
How does the Stay in Touch program help re-engage cold senior living leads?
We’ve already created a series of surveys, offers, and emails that have proven to re-engage colder senior living leads. This content will help score and segment the leads according to their level of interest.
- Leads with good potential get served up to your sales team.
- Cooler leads continue through the various lead nurturing paths until they’re closer to decision and ready to talk to sales.
Why should my community use the Stay in Touch program?
We’ve done the heavy lifting for you! We’ve thought through the messaging that will most likely resonate, the offers that will entice people to take action, and the branching “logic” for the workflows.
We customize all pieces according to your community’s branding guidelines, set up everything (from emails to landing pages), and schedule emails at a rate that makes sense. Once it’s set up, it works on its own. (That’s the power and beauty of marketing automation!)
What will my community “get” from the Stay in Touch program?
The benefits are many. You’ll get . . .
- A turnkey solution to engage cold leads and turn some of them into warm and hot leads that convert into tours and move-ins
- More accurate views of your sales pipeline
- A cleaner, nimbler database/CRM
- Buy-in from marketing and sales regarding marketing automation
- And did we mention cold leads that actually CONVERT?
I want the Stay in Touch program. What should I do next?
Let’s set up a 30-minute brainstorming session. There’s no cost for this session (and no obligation, of course). It’s simply an opportunity for you to get to know us and for us to get to know more about your community (or communities) and how you manage your senior living leads. We can also walk you through how the various elements of the Stay in Touch program work.