The Marketing Automation Specialist role at Senior Living SMART, a leading marketing agency for the senior living industry, is responsible for leveraging their in-depth HubSpot platform knowledge to create, implement, and optimize marketing automation strategies. A successful Marketing Automation Specialist will work closely with the internal team to develop and execute effective campaigns, track, and analyze performance metrics, and continuously improve marketing initiatives to help achieve client business goals.
Note: We are not actively hiring for this role yet. As the business grows, we foresee this as an open role later in 2024 and are looking to grow our talent bench.
- Develop and implement automated marketing campaigns utilizing the HubSpot marketing platform (and additional marketing automation platforms) to nurture leads, drive engagement, and increase conversion rates.
- Design and manage email marketing and SMS campaign workflows and lead nurturing processes within HubSpot.
- Utilize HubSpot’s reporting, analytics and dashboards to provide regular insights and reports.
- Monitor and analyze KPI’s to assess marketing campaigns effectiveness and make data-driven optimization recommendations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to optimize landing pages, forms, and CTA’s.
- Work with multiple integrations – between CRMs, Marketing Automation Platforms and other third-party tools.
- Become an ambassador of the SLS company culture creating a wonderful place to work for all. Our values are the special SPICE to our organizational success.
- 3+ years of professional experience in a similar role, or in a role focused on building comprehensive marketing automation campaigns.
- 2+ years of proven experience working within the HubSpot platform and intimate knowledge of its properties, including workflows, email marketing, landing page design, lead scoring, contact management, and advanced reporting/dashboard buildouts.
- ActiveCampaign or ActiveDemand experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferred degrees in marketing or other business areas.
- Strong understanding of marketing automation strategies and best practices for both B2B and B2C.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-function teams while being remote.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and time management skills.
- HubSpot certifications are a big bonus!
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- 100% remote opportunity within the US or Canada.
- Top tier medical insurance with contribution on individual and family packages.
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays.
- Simple IRA with employer matching.
- Continued education, certification and/or training budget.
- Bi-annual reviews with long term growth opportunities.
Terms of Employment:
At will, full-time, permanent position.
Normal office business hours and on call for emergencies.
Remote, and within the United States.
Thank you for your interest in the Marketing Automation Specialist position. Please complete all fields of the form on this page to apply for this position. We will be in touch with next steps as our search concludes.