The Digital Communications Intern at Senior Living SMART (SLS), a leading marketing agency for the senior living industry, designs and implements targeted campaigns and engaging content to generate consumer awareness, learning and action for SLS client brands. This role will be to manage digital marketing campaigns and recommend improvements to accounts.
- Creation, organization and/or ongoing oversight of digital communication efforts such as social media and key online directory accounts for clients.
- Strategizes, develops, and helps execute campaigns over social media in coordination with client success managers and others.
- Participates in creating reports and updates for all social marketing efforts
- Develops guides and training for both internal and external use to ensure client success managers and clients understand the value being offered through digital marketing efforts.
- Assists with the development and use of some specific engagement content such as podcasts, video tours and others in coordination with the SLS Content team and others.
- Reviews research, news, and insights about senior living especially consumer activity, digital marketing, and sales. Identifies ongoing consumer trends in senior living that could become beneficial engagement opportunities through digital marketing.
- Collaborates with other SLS team members, especially the Client Success team, to help them better understand the uses, benefits, and value of digital communications.
- Other duties as assigned are based on this departmental function.
- Become an ambassador of the SLS company culture creating a wonderful place to work for all. Our values are the special SPICE to our organizational success.
- Must have or be working towards a bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- A strategic understanding of social media, online directories, and other technology and how/when/why to leverage them and the tools within them. Knowledge of SEO strategies and tactics is welcomed.
- Deep knowledge of business office productivity software and applications as well as the management of Facebook, Google Business Profiles, and other online business directories.
- Design experience such as Canva or Adobe is a huge bonus!
Terms of Employment:
Exempt, Regular, “At Will” Work Status
Normal office business hours and on call for emergencies.
Remote, and within the United States.
Thank you for your interest in the Digital Communications Intern position. Please complete all fields of the form on this page to apply for this position. We will be in touch with next steps as our search concludes.