Learn how senior living communities are using video to educate, communicate, adapt, and effectively engage residents, families, staff, and prospects.
- The difference between video messaging and online platforms such as Zoom, Skype, and Facetime
- How senior living communities are using conversational video messaging to stand out and capture attention despite COVID-19 challenges
- The role video plays in building stronger relationships and establishing trust with potential and existing families, referral sources, and more.
- Different ways video will help families stay closely connected with their residents while social distancing
- How video is being used to educate families and train staff members
- Three ways video highlights culture, lifestyle, staff, and families; things that differentiate, but go unseen by the general public