Have you experienced any of the following?
- Your furniture products, be they seating, tables or casegoods are broken and beyond salvaging or are perpetually out of service, awaiting ‘free time’ to be restored, repaired or re-finished.
- Your furniture purchases have not held up, and have not remained attractive for as long as you had expected them to, adding increasing maintenance costs to your bottom line.
- You want to increase revenues and enhance your reputation, especially when up against a competitor’s new build or recently renovated facility.
- You’ve had liability issues, and possibly been sued, typically as a result of joint failure in seating.
- You have a new build, and require furniture to be delivered that will allow you to open. You’re doing your research