As-Is Home Buyer Program
Mom’s House is a national network of certified home buyers that purchases houses as-is for cash within weeks instead of months. They specialize in buying senior homes and offer an easier, less stressful option to sell mom or dad’s house without cleaning it up, cleaning it out or paying realtor fees.
How it works:
- Contact Mom’s House.
- They schedule a local, certified home buyer to meet your family.
- The buyer will personally visit and provide an on-the-spot offer.
- Your family can close quickly.
- Mom or dad gets care sooner.
What to expect:
- Mom’s House Certified Buyers are trained to be compassionate advisors to families throughout the process and are ready to offer a no-pressure, fair cash offer on the spot.
- There are no fees to your family; you don’t even have to clean up or clean out the house and no real estate agents are involved.
- The Mom’s House network offers local coverage in cities across the United States and transactions close within weeks rather than the average 3 to 6 month realtor model.