Medtelligent brings you ALIS, Assisted Living Intelligent Solutions, a comprehensive and affordable software, designed for any and all the daily tasks associated with managing an assisted living facility.
- Personalized Resident Care Plans - Create and customize resident care plans based on their needs and assign care items to staff work schedules. You can configure care items and schedules based on how your facility operates.
- Compliance, Compliance, Compliance - Track and manage staff documentation through our patent pending technology and ensure your facility is compliant with both corporate and state regulations. ALIS also maintains versions, so you have the latest version or you can find a previous one in a matter of minutes.
- Staff Scheduling & Time Tracking - Manage staff schedules and time cards through our easy to use dashboard. ALIS automatically matches care schedules with available staff for every shift and can even organize training sessions across all personnel.
- Medication Administration - Manage medications, PRNs and other treatments electronically, so errors are significantly reduced. Also, through the medication delivery module, ALIS easily generates medication administration reports (MARs).
- Resident Charting - Our flexible and intuitive resident charting system allows you to track all care given to residents, from a single location. You can track outcomes, time spent and add any required notes, so that administrators and managers can gain a better understanding of resident service levels as well as staff performance.
- Marketing & Analytics - Manage prospects throughout the sales lifecycle, track sales performance and gain insight into which lead source works best for your facility.
- Integration Capability - ALIS integrates with legacy billing systems (e.g. Quickbooks), pharmacy systems and also hardware devices like scanners, web cameras, and swipe cards.
- Reporting - Access reports across all facets of ALIS, including staff and resident compliance, resident care, sales and marketing leads as well as billing and service creep.