The Client Success Manager at Senior Living SMART (SLS), a leading marketing agency for the senior living industry, is the main point of contact to our clients and serves as the marketing program manager, project manager, strategist, and analyst within their assigned portfolio. A successful Client Success Manager at SLS is a strategic, proactive, knowledgeable, and thoughtful partner as each client works to see increased ROI on their marketing investments. The Client Success Manager role is a high-impact, high-visibility position that allows you to directly impact your clients’ success.
- Create the vision and marketing strategy for clients leveraging SLS’s solution options, then work with the SLS internal teams to deliver on that strategy and vision in accordance with the SLS Ways of Working.
- Create new clients’ buyer personas based on client and resident interviews, research, and collaboration with our team.
- Serve as the primary liaison and representative of Senior Living SMART for your clients – you will be expected to know their business and build successful partnerships with them.
- Gain an expert understanding of inbound marketing tactics including blogging, social media marketing, search engine optimization, content development and utilization, website updates, email marketing, digital advertising, traditional media, and others.
- Become a HubSpot and Senior Living SMART Ways of Working expert and keep up with software updates and best practices.
- Ensure benchmarks and KPI’s set by Senior Living SMART are met on a consistent basis for your clients and recommend strategies and tactics to improve upon those benchmarks and KPI’s.
- Become an ambassador of the SLS company culture creating a wonderful place to work for all. Our values are the special SPICE to our organizational success.
- 3+ years of professional experience in a similar role, or in a role focused around building comprehensive digital marketing campaigns.
- Strong understanding of the capabilities of marketing automation (expertise with HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, and/or other MA platforms are a plus!)
- Proven relationship building skills and ability to work with all diverse levels of teams, internally and externally.
- A strong strategic thinker who is comfortable speaking to senior executives.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferred degrees in marketing or other business areas.
- High level of experience working with various office productivity software and applications.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- 100% remote opportunity within the US or Canada.
- Top tier medical insurance with contribution on individual and family packages.
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays.
- Simple IRA with employer matching.
- Continued education, certification and/or training budget.
- Bi-annual reviews with long term growth opportunities.
Terms of Employment:
At will, full-time, permanent position.
Normal office business hours and on call for emergencies.
Remote, and within the United States.
Thank you for your interest in the client success manager position. Please complete all fields of the form on this page to apply for this position. We will be in touch with next steps as our search concludes.